Anton LaVey (founder of the Church of Satan in 1966) is seen peering down from the balcony inside the album cover. The Eagles' manager, Larry Salter, admitted in the Waco Tribune-Herald (Feb. 28, 1982), that the Eagles were involved with the Church of Satan! This is how this rumor started. The basic premise is that the song is about a Christian church abandoned (or otherwise vacated) in 1969 and was taken over by an occultist group. For some unknown reason, it became known as the "Hotel of California."
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping